TalentSprint Private Limited (“TalentSprint”), supported by Google, is organizing a two-year experiential TalentSprint Women Engineers (“TalentSprint WE”) program (“PROGRAM”) aimed at providing opportunities for talented and motivated women students to advance and contribute to the programming and technology field.
THE WOMEN CANDIDATES WHO WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT BY VIRTUE OF APPLYING FOR THE PROGRAM THEY AGREE TO ABIDE BY AND BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- I confirm that all information and documents submitted by me are true, accurate, current, genuine and complete and do not infringe the intellectual property rights or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- I agree and acknowledge that TalentSprint may as part of my application and selection to the Program request me for any relevant and necessary information/documents pertaining to my graduation year, statement of marks, stream, educational/work qualification, background, etc. and consent to provide such documents/information to TalentSprint as and when required by them
- I acknowledge and agree that TalentSprint will have the discretion to refuse any application or cause immediate dismissal from the selection process or enrolment if I refuse to provide any relevant and necessary information/documents to TalentSprint or if any of the information and details provided by me turns out to be inaccurate or untrue or infringing of third party proprietary rights.
- I confirm that I have scored more than 70% marks in standard X and XII and TalentSprint at its discretion may request for any proof of marks, as required, to confirm the details provided by me. I agree that in the event that I am graduating from standard X or XII in the year 2020/2021 the minimum percentile of marks required for being eligible for the Program would be 70% and I would provide all information/documents required by TalentSprint as proof of the marks secured by me in standard X or XII.
- I consent to TalentSprint using the information and documents (including Personal Information) provided by me and transferring such information and documents to any third party such as the TalentSprint selection committee members, assessment and test partners etc., for the purpose of shortlisting/selecting the candidates for the Program. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, “Personal Information” shall mean personally identifiable information of the student which includes but is not limited to name, age, gender, address, email id, phone/mobile number and any other information that is provided by the students to TalentSprint.
- I confirm that I have read, understood and consent to the Program eligibility, selection process, and other specific criteria and details as set out in we.talentsprint.com and the frequently read articles https://we.talentsprint.com/faqs.html.
- I understand that I need to clear the four-stage selection process for selection to the Program as set out in https://we.talentsprint.com/#selection. I acknowledge and agree that the Program is an initiative by TalentSprint, supported by Google.
- I acknowledge that being an inclusion focused program, the social-economic background of applicants will be considered in addition to merit for selection.
- I confirm that I will follow the honor code on exams (online or otherwise) which would include the following:
a). I will work entirely alone on the selection exams and will not give or receive any unauthorized help or cheat on the selection exams.
b). I will not share information about any aspect of the exam with participants who have not already taken the exam.
c). I will not cheat in any form and manner during the exams and will immediately inform the concerned TalentSprint official/personnel if it comes to my knowledge that any student applying for the Program and giving the exam is doing so
d). I understand that I may not be selected at any stage in the selection process due to my performance or for not meeting any requirement or any other reason.
e). If I should fail to comply with this Honor Code, I understand the consequences that will follow my actions, including being disqualified for the TalentSprint WE program.
- I acknowledge and agree that the decision of TalentSprint in shortlisting and selecting the students for the Program will be final and I will be bound by and not object to or dispute the decision of TalentSprint and/or the TalentSprint selection committee.
- I understand that this Program does not guarantee any interviews or jobs or internships with any company.
- I acknowledge and agree that Google is only supporting and sponsoring the Program and I agree that I will have no claims for any liability, losses, damages, costs and other expenses against Google arising from or in relation to the Program.
- I understand that if I am selected into the Program, I will be required to execute the necessary documents including agreement and code of conduct as necessary at the time of admission.
- I agree that I will obtain the prior written consent of TalentSprint before approaching any media, news and/or publishing agency with any information, details of the Program and will not disparage or criticize TalentSprint or the Program in any media, news and/or publishing agency.
- TalentSprint will not be responsible if the Program cannot be conducted due to an act of God, civil or military authority, acts of public enemy, war, riots, civil disturbances, insurrections, accidents, explosions, fires, earthquakes, floods, acts of government, or any other legitimate cause beyond the reasonable control of TalentSprint. Further, TalentSprint reserves the right to cancel the Program in the event of low participation.
- These terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hyderabad, India.